Weeks into 2012: 52
New Recipes Tried: 54
* = recipes I’ve made more than once this year…meaning they must be REALLY good!
54. Mongolian Beef: Simple and good! I will probably make this again!
53. Peanut Butter, Banana and Honey Cookies: These were good! Made them for Christmas Eve at church and taste-tested a couple. Definitely something different.
*52. Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies: I was given a bunch of Hershey kisses and decided to use them up with this recipe. I think made about 4 batches in one week’s time. Made some for a cookie exchange and also for some coworkers. Definitely a classic that everyone loves.
*51. Homemade Hot Chocolate: Very simple, three ingredients and very good! Made this for my coworkers for Christmas.
50. Peppermint Stick Cocoa: Gross! Don’t waste your time (or money…that powdered milk is expensive!).
*49. Marshmallows: These were made at the cookie class we went to at Truffles and Trifles. Soooo good and so much better than any store-bought marshmallow you’d ever have. I’d like to try and make Rice Krispie treats with these homemade marshmallows.
48. Vanilla Oatmeal No Bakes: I wasn’t a huge fan of these, but most people that tried them said they liked them. I just thought they were too sugary.
47. Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie Cakes
46. Oreo Brownies
45. Quick Easy Rolls
44. Pumpkin Cookies
43. Pecan Pie Cheesecake
42. Nutella Marshmallow Cookies
41. Buttermilk Pumpkin Pancakes
39. Ghostly Peeps Brownie Smores
38. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Icing
37. 5 Minute Homemade Mac and Cheese
36. Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
35. Chick-fil-A Sauce
34. Chick-fil-A Nuggets
*33. Halloween Brownies
32. Pumpkin Coffee Cake
31. Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies with Creamy Peanut Butter Filling
30. Easy Pancakes
29. Red Velvet Sheet Cake with Nutella Frosting
*28. Cake Batter Bars
*27. O’Carrs Copycat Chicken Salad
26. Upside Down Key Lime Pie Cupcakes
25. Red Velvet Cookies
24. Garlic Chicken
23. Key Lime Pie Sandwiches
*22. White Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Banana Cupcakes
*21. Pioneer Woman’s Sangria
20. Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
19. Paleo Chicken Enchilada Bake
18. Disappearing Marshmallow Blondies
17. Baked Mini Donuts
*15. Churro Cupcakes
14. Tres Leches Cake
13. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Larabars
12. Girl Scout Cookie Tagalong Bars
11. PKU Pancakes
10. Mashed Sweet Potatoes
9. Chicken Veggie Packets
8. Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Chicken Bites
7. Sweet Potato Chicken Casserole
6. Roasted Vegetables
5. Chicken Enchilada Pasta
*4. S’mores Cups
3. Molasses Cookies
*2. General Tso’s Chicken
*1. Sticky White Rice