Weeks into 2012: 47 weeks, 6 days
New Recipes Tried: 47
* = recipes I’ve made more than once this year…meaning they must be REALLY good!
47. Oreo and Peanut Butter Brownie Cakes: Wanted to be productive with the extra Oreos from the recipe below and also needed something to take to church tomorrow. These are in the oven as I type and they smelled divine even before I put them in. Can’t wait to try them!
46. Oreo Brownies: I made these for a lunch I was going to with friends. They were a big hit! Believe or not, there is ice cream baked into the brownie portion! Also, the recipe doesn’t say what temperature to cook the brownies at. I opted to go with 350. :)
45. Quick Easy Rolls: I wanted fresh bread to go with soup I was making the other night. I didn’t have any yeast (or time to let bread rise), so I found this recipe. It was ok and satisfied my need for warm bread, but I’m not sure that I would make them again.
44. Pumpkin Cookies: Last week, I went to Truffles and Trifles with my mom, sister and two family friends for a cookie class. Kati and I made the pumpkin cookies. I can’t share the recipe, but they were good. The only change I would have made would be to use pumpkin pie spice rather than just cinnamon.
43. Pecan Pie Cheesecake: I made this for Thanksgiving. Once we were able to get it out of the pan (it really stuck for some reason), it was a huge hit.
42. Nutella Marshmallow Cookies: I decided to make a little tasty treat to snack on while we watched the presidential election returns. I had all of the ingredients for these on hand and they were really quick to make. Also very quick to disappear. :)
41. Buttermilk Pumpkin Pancakes: I had some buttermilk and pumpkin that I needed to use up. I found this recipe and decided to give it a go. They were very good, but I think I prefer traditional pancakes.
40. Lasagna: One night I was really craving lasagna. This recipe was GREAT. I tasted just as good leftover. I would definitely make this again.
39. Ghostly Peeps Brownie Smores
38. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Icing
37. 5 Minute Homemade Mac and Cheese
36. Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
35. Chick-fil-A Sauce
34. Chick-fil-A Nuggets
*33. Halloween Brownies
32. Pumpkin Coffee Cake
31. Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies with Creamy Peanut Butter Filling
30. Easy Pancakes
29. Red Velvet Sheet Cake with Nutella Frosting
*28. Cake Batter Bars
*27. O’Carrs Copycat Chicken Salad
26. Upside Down Key Lime Pie Cupcakes
25. Red Velvet Cookies
24. Garlic Chicken
23. Key Lime Pie Sandwiches
*22. White Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Banana Cupcakes
*21. Pioneer Woman’s Sangria
20. Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
19. Paleo Chicken Enchilada Bake
18. Disappearing Marshmallow Blondies
17. Baked Mini Donuts
*15. Churro Cupcakes
14. Tres Leches Cake
13. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Larabars
12. Girl Scout Cookie Tagalong Bars
11. PKU Pancakes
10. Mashed Sweet Potatoes
9. Chicken Veggie Packets
8. Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Chicken Bites
7. Sweet Potato Chicken Casserole
6. Roasted Vegetables
5. Chicken Enchilada Pasta
*4. S’mores Cups
3. Molasses Cookies
*2. General Tso’s Chicken
*1. Sticky White Rice