It may be obvious that keeping up with this blog does not rank high on my list of priorities. To be perfectly honest, I think I’m kind of over it. But…I do like it for the purpose of keeping up with my goals for the year (just like I did with my recipe goal last year). That’s what I plan to do with it for now: write out my goals for the year and keep track of my progress.
So…here we go:
- FOOD GOALS
- Try at least 52 new recipes.
- Eat at least one salad per week. (Here’s hoping I can increase that over time, but for someone who dislikes salads, you’ve got to start somewhere.)
- READING, WRITING, ARITHMETIC GOALS
- Read at least one book per month.
- Read through the Bible chronologically. (Loving the YouVersion app!)
- Send one hand written note per week.
- Create a budget and figure out a way to stick to it.
- PHYSICAL GOALS