Weeks into 2011: 15 weeks
New Recipes Tried: 24
24. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Bars: Yum. Make these. That’s all.
23. Layered Brownies with Browned Butter Frosting: Take a lesson from me…I didn’t brown the butter long enough. They were good, but I’m not sure I’d make them again. My “crack brownies” are always popular and much easier than these.
22. Baked Southwest Egg Rolls: These are GOOD! I made them for dinner with Matt & Kasey last week. We all agreed that they are just fine for dinner, but they would also make great party food. The recipe makes tons! You could easily make them ahead and then bake them right before you party. Perfect. I adjusted the recipe a tad just because I don’t like things too spicy. For us, the dipping sauce wouldn’t be necessary again (unless it was for a party). We each liked our own toppings—Matt=hot sauce, Kasey=salsa, Me=sour cream. Even still, this recipe is a keeper.
20. Sour Cream Enchiladas
19. Baked Penne
18. Crescent Chicken
17. Chocolate Cake Mix Whoopie Pies
16. Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter and Chocolate Morsel Cookies: Yum!
15. Cinnamon-Nutella Croissants
14. Penne alla Betsy
13. Diabetic Sugar Free Cookies
12. Pasta alla Vodka
11. Peanut Butter Butterscotch Chippers
10. Candy Bar Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches
9. Nutella-Mallow Pillow Pockets
8. Chocolate Pudding Fudge Cake
7. The Lady’s Perfect Scrambled Eggs
6. Homemade Baked Macaroni and Cheese
5. Chocolate Fudge Butterfinger Cookies
4. Garlic Potatoes
3. Garlic Green Beans
2. Panko-Crusted Chicken Tenders
1. Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites