Weeks into 2011: 12 weeks, 3 days
New Recipes Tried: 21
21. Waffles: This waffle recipe is GOOD. I doubled the vanilla and sugar as some of the reviewers suggested. I used my homemade vanilla, and since I’m getting down to the bottom of my supply, I scooped up some of the vanilla beans in the extract and put them in too. Add some butter and syrup, and you’re good to go!
20. Sour Cream Enchiladas: I made a couple of adjustments to the original recipe–used flour tortillas because I had them, omitted the cayenne pepper because I’m not into spicy and made half of the recipe since it was just me eating. I will definitely make this again, but I think I would use the corn tortillas she suggested. I think they would be easier to handle (more substantial). But these were good! And, just as good leftover for lunch. I think they would be great with some shredded chicken and/or spinach too. Another winner from P-Dub.
19. Baked Penne: I had a coupon to try the new Philadelphia Cooking Creme, so I used it in this recipe. I’m not sure if I would make this again, but really it was just fine. It wasn’t that I didn’t like it…it just wasn’t my favorite. It seemed to be better leftover.
18. Crescent Chicken
17. Chocolate Cake Mix Whoopie Pies
16. Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter and Chocolate Morsel Cookies: Yum!
15. Cinnamon-Nutella Croissants
14. Penne alla Betsy
13. Diabetic Sugar Free Cookies
12. Pasta alla Vodka
11. Peanut Butter Butterscotch Chippers
10. Candy Bar Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches
9. Nutella-Mallow Pillow Pockets
8. Chocolate Pudding Fudge Cake
7. The Lady’s Perfect Scrambled Eggs
6. Homemade Baked Macaroni and Cheese
5. Chocolate Fudge Butterfinger Cookies
4. Garlic Potatoes
3. Garlic Green Beans
2. Panko-Crusted Chicken Tenders
1. Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites