Weeks into 2011: 10 weeks, 4 days
New Recipes Tried: 18
18. Crescent Chicken: I’ve made something similar to this before, but this one is simpler (if that’s possible). This recipe has a different taste than the similar one I’ve made before. In any case, it’s very good! Simple and tasty!
17. Chocolate Cake Mix Whoopie Pies: Yum, yum! I ended up combining two recipes to make these. While they didn’t turn out like I envisioned, they still taste great. I was disappointed that they ended up looking more like cookies than the fluffy whoopie pies you normally see. In a pinch, this recipe is perfectly suitable. I still want to try to make whoopie pies that look more like this or this. I’d also like to try the marshmallow fluff filling recipes.
16. Nestle Toll House Peanut Butter and Chocolate Morsel Cookies: Yum!
15. Cinnamon-Nutella Croissants
14. Penne alla Betsy
13. Diabetic Sugar Free Cookies
12. Pasta alla Vodka
11. Peanut Butter Butterscotch Chippers
10. Candy Bar Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches
9. Nutella-Mallow Pillow Pockets
8. Chocolate Pudding Fudge Cake
7. The Lady’s Perfect Scrambled Eggs
6. Homemade Baked Macaroni and Cheese
5. Chocolate Fudge Butterfinger Cookies
4. Garlic Potatoes
3. Garlic Green Beans
2. Panko-Crusted Chicken Tenders
1. Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites