My thoughts aren’t coming together very cohesively so, here you go…some random randomness…
1. Uncle Jesse (aka John Stamos) on Glee? Yes, that sounds wonderful! How has he not aged? How is he still as cute as he was when I was 9 years old? How did Full House first air 23 years ago? When did I get old?!
2. This alleged canned pumpkin shortage is so not cool. I considered buying pumpkin on Amazon.com but fortunately I found some of this variety at Target. Although it was almost $2 a can, I stocked up. I’m considering making my own puree just for the heck of it too. My fall/holiday pumpkin-related baking can’t be thwarted.
3. This sweet girl is going to be 1 on Sunday. I can’t believe it. I love love love her and she loves her Mimi. I love that too. 🙂 I’m excited to make her first birthday cake. Sorry, Publix, but no cake from you for her. Her Mimi’s making her cake and she’s going to love it!
4. We added a new onesie style to the Two Florida Girls shop. It’s super cute. The possibilities are practically endless. Perfect gift for a new little friend.
5. Within the early morning hours on Sunday, I hope I’ll be able to say “I completed a half marathon.” I can’t wait. Let’s get this show on the road. As soon as we finish, I plan to put this on Josh’s car. He’ll love it. He told me.
6. I’d been eyeing these clutches for a while, and over the weekend, they went on sale. I ordered the pink for myself and the yellow for Kasey. I can’t wait for them to get here. Super cute.