**THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! But…don’t worry! You can still get awesome stuff over at Autumn and Everything After’s Etsy Shop!**
My friend Kasey is the creative force behind Autumn and Everything After. She started creating fun banners and home accessories as a hobby to decorate her own house, but took the Etsy plunge after I coerced her to do it! She is now introducing apparel, bracelets and bags to her shop. Take a look around…you’re sure to find so much to love.
In celebration of her new shirts (and in honor of her love for all things Twilight), she’s excited to offer a Team Edward shirt (size adult small) to one lucky winner…and she’s willing to ship internationally!
Admit it, you’re into the Twilight saga and you’ve definitely chosen sides! Show your love for Edward with this custom designed shirt. Custom design (“Team Edward” on front and a quote on back) is vinyl heat-pressed by hand onto a black, Gildan Ultra Blend 50/50 t-shirt.
What a fun way to show your love for Twilight and Edward Cullen!
Say what?! You’re more for Team Jacob? Or maybe you’re not willing to choose sides? She’s got shirts for you in the shop as well. Check out Team Jacob and Team Jakeward, available for purchase in her Etsy shop.
For those of you that live in Central Florida, come see Kasey from Autumn and Everything After at the 1st Annual Homespun Chic Marketplace in Winter Park on Sunday, August 8. This free show will be held at the Winter Park Farmer’s Market in downtown Winter Park and will showcase designers from across Central Florida selling high quality, handmade, original goods. A portion of the event’s sales will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central Florida and Northern Florida. Fun, free day AND it supports a good cause!
Now, let’s get to the good stuff…winning this Team Edward shirt.
Entering to win is simple…and just because I’m feeling generous, I’m going to give you LOTS of ways to get extra entries.
- Just leave a comment on this post letting us know who’s team you’re on. Team Edward? Team Jacob? Undecided? Team I-Don’t-Care-About-Twilight-But-I-Know-Someone-Who-Would-Love-This-Shirt?
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES: You can earn an extra entry for any of the following. Be sure to leave a comment on this post for EACH thing you do.
- Mention this giveaway on your blog, Twitter or Facebook. Link back to this post. Leave a comment for each mention (ie: blog, Twitter AND Facebook = three extra entries).
- Add Autumn and Everything After as one of your favorite shops on Etsy. Leave a comment with your Etsy user name. If you already “heart” her shop, leave a comment letting me know.
- Become a fan of the 1st Annual Homespun Chic Marketplace on Facebook. Leave a comment letting me know that you did. If you’re already a fan, leave a comment letting me know. (Here’s the link to the page–http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/1st-Annual-Homespun-Chic-Marketplace/107527302625772?ref=ts)
- Visit Autum and Everything After and leave a comment letting us know something from the shop that you love.
All entries must be received by 6pm (EST) on Friday, July 9. PLEASE leave your email address if it is not visible on your profile. Winner will be notified on Friday, July 9. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or another will be chosen. She is willing to ship internationally!