I’m only doing this because Katie tagged me. And because I love Katie, here we go…
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- Our first craft show appearance this weekend. (Nervous!)
- Fun longboard waves appearing on the East Coast of Florida again.
- Going to Alabama with Pachanga Pamela to celebrate Rachel’s college graduation!
- The downfall of Twitter.
- Having money to pay for a trainer again.
- Supporting myself through freelance and consulting work.
- Oprah shutting up.
- Finishing my master’s degree.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Got cafe con leche from Tulipan.
- Went to church at The Ascent.
- Went to lunch.
- Wandered around CityPlace.
- Baked cookies and brownies.
- Hung out with lots of friends at the Kuhl’s.
- Laughed so hard at stories told by Pam, Julie and Warner.
- Told Dawn to get to the point of her stories. 🙂
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Surf any morning I want to.
- Be 25 forever.
- Get all of my friends and family to live in the same gated neighborhood. Forever.
- Read things without editing them.
- Get Oprah to shut up.
- Become independently wealthy and give away lots of money.
- Be more outgoing.
8 Shows I Watch:
- The Biggest Loser
- umm…I’m at a loss for 5 more. These are the only two shows I watch with any consistency, I think.
8 People I’m Tagging: