If you’re anything like me, the Christmas shopping is no where near done. I think I have a small something for my parents, nephew, brother-in-law and friends. But, that’s it! I need to get to gettin. While pondering what to do, I thought of several ideas you all might appreciate as well.
Fun, Handmade Stuff: who doesn’t appreciate something unique and handmade? Check out:
- Kati’s Blog: my sister has a couple of fun things that she’s made that you could give as gifts. And they’re very affordable as well! Check out her Coffee Cozies and Purses.
- Isabellaboo: my college roommate, Lisa, has all kinds of fun things on her site. Stuff for babies, stuff for kids and a few things for the grown ups too! Check out isabellaboo.com.
Awesome Photography: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends all love an updated picture of the family! Get some new pictures taken and have them framed as a great gift! Check out:
- KT Photography: Katie is one of my best friends from college and one of the best photographers I know. I love her stuff. She lives in South Florida, but doesn’t mind traveling to Central Florida and the Tallahassee area. Check out her photography site. And check out her personal blog too!
Give A Gift To Bless Someone Else: don’t know what to get for the person who has everything? How about purchasing something in their honor that will be a blessing to someone in need. Check out:
- Place of Hope: I’ve posted about this before (go here), but there’s still time to purchase something from Place of Hope’s Target registry in order to help foster children and the parents who care for them each day. Many things have already been purchased off of the registry, but there’s still plenty to go. For more information, see this post.
- Places of Hope International: Places of Hope International supports ministries around the world–from Bolivia and Peru to India and Romania. They have a gift catalog on their site that allows you to support things like economic development and healthcare other countries. Check out their gift catalog and give a gift with an eternal impact.
If have any questions about my links or sites, let me know. Or if you have another idea, let us know in the comment section! Happy Giving!