Because I think monitoring the status updates on Facebook is far more fun than listening to Obama and McCain, and because I’ve already voted, I present you with my Top Sixteen Facebook Status Updates During Tonight’s Presidential Debate (disclaimer: these updates came during the first hour and fifteen minutes of the debate…i’m over it. i’m going to bed).
16. Matt Ainsley I love the perfect right angle that McCain forms when he holds a mic.
15. Joshua Coburn Kolkana the government funded steve jobs?
14. Matt Ainsley universal health care? E.T. can pay for his own insurance.
13. Joshua Coburn Kolkana OH LOOK OUT, he’s getting mavericky.
12. Emily Wilson is wondering what is is.
11. Jason Kremkau …did Obama just say he would “offshore drill”?
10. Joshua Coburn Kolkana DRILL, DRILL, DRILL!! The animals will be just fine.
9. Chad Vaughan my friends, stop saying “my friends”.
8. Matt Ainsley lay the smackdown brokaw.
7. Jason Kremkau is glad at least McCain doesn’t carry a pen in his left hand like “Bob Dole”
6. Joshua Coburn Kolkana Can we just text our votes in right now, of course at the end of the show, and Ryan Seacrest can come tell us the winner?
5. Matt Ainsley change we can believe in…and then take it to coinstar…and then take the little paper slip and hand it to customer service…and then have cash you can…
4. Joshua Coburn Kolkana Deregulation of a government funded enterprise is an oxymoron.
3. Gerry Torres is wondering if anyone else is thinking that McCain is doing the Roboto on national TV.
2. Jason Kremkau is wondering how we are in a recession when a “talking dog” movie made $29million this past weekend?!
1. Matt Ainsley I’m sailing on the bi-partisan ship.