So here we are…another Monday. Another week. I’m on the verge of getting a cold, and trying really hard to fight it, so I find myself already looking for the weekend! Anyway, I digress. Last week I had several nights in a row with nothing planned, which was wonderful. I found that I had very lofty ideas in my head of all kinds of things I needed to get done and/or wanted to get done. I’m pretty sure none of that happened.
As I sit here eating my PB&J for lunch, I find myself in the same spot. It’s Monday, and I don’t have anything to do in my evenings until Thursday. This is fine by me, but I’d like to really try and get some things done this week. In order to do that, I figured I should make a list. It seems to make me more productive. In no particular order, here we go:
- Pay bills.
- Make dinner. Done…it was Chicken Curry with Brown Rice. Yum. And the dishes are already done too!
- Dust bookshelves.
- Organize kitchen cabinets (mostly the food ones and the one under the sink…we are moving to soon to care about the rest of them).
- Go through the boxes of junk in my room that have been packed for nearly a year and figure out why I still have the stuff that’s in them/get rid of stuff.
- Figure out who my strategic leader will be and do the necessary research/planning.
- Research/prepare topic presentation: Identifying opportunities that create value.
- Read for pleasure.
- Read for school.
- Write Chanda email.
- Watch the many “On Surfari” episodes on the DVR (hopefully Brad will join me).
- Organize pictures in iPhoto.
- Clean out Hotmail inbox. (Yikes!) Done…went from nearly 200 to 37. Again….YIKES!