For some reason I’ve been thinking about this for the last couple of days: “What would be other ministries I would love to work for, regardless of location?” Don’t get me wrong–
I AM NOT PLANNING ON MOVING
I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB.
It’s just something that’s been running around in my head as I listen to podcasts and read blogs of some of my favorite pastors around the country. I had the amazing opportunity to work for one of America’s great churches for more than six years, and God recently blessed me to be part of the team at an incredible non-profit ministry. I just sometimes wonder what it would be like to work with/for some of these ministries that I follow from afar.
Here’s my running list of ministries I think it would be neat to be a part of (in no particular order):
- Catalyst ~ I can’t even imagine being in a brainstorming session with that team. Good grief, I think it would blow my mind.
- Passion ~ Louie Giglio is one of my all-time favorite speakers. He seems like a visionary and dreamer and I think it would be neat to be a part of something so groundbreaking.
- NCC & Mark Batterson ~ I just love reading this guy’s blog and books. I absolutely LOVE his ideas about the church and creativity.
- The Village Church & Matt Chandler ~ Just from listening to his podcasts for more than a year now, I think it would be amazing to be part of the journey that Matt Chandler is leading his church on. It’s so authentic and down to earth.
- Northpoint & Andy Stanley ~ What another amazing leader in the church! And, another church who pushes the envelope of creativity. I imagine it would be tons of fun.
- What organizations/ministries/businesses do you follow that you think it would be cool to be a part of?