Why do I get sucked into American Idol every year? Just a few random personal observations about tonight’s finale…
- It can be viewed in ten minutes…why do they stretch it out for two hours?
- What stylist decided it would be a good idea to hook a chain to David Archeleta’s jeans?
- Brian Adams could have used some makeup.
- Very cool that Syesha got to share the stage with Seal.
- When Paula said, “ZZ Top” I thought she said “DC Talk”…what does she drink before every show?
- Even though Syesha probably counted it an honor to sing with Seal, I think it was a slap in the face to let Jason Dread Head Castro sing a song on his own.
- Loved David Cook’s new Guitar Hero commercial. Priceless. The David A. version? Not so much…they should have known he didn’t stand a chance of making that commercial as well as David C.
- The Jonas Brothers? Really?
- Enjoyed One Republic with David A. I imagine that would be a great live show…assuming they have those strings with them all the time?! I’m going to guess not.
- What’s with the plastic bracelets that the likes of Jordyn Sparks and David C. are wearing these days?
- Jack Black and Ben Stiller appearance in the “Pips Audition” = GREAT/HILARIOUS.
- Carrie Underwood needs to hire a new stylist. What in the world was she wearing?
- Ryan Seacrest needs a new job.
- The right guy won…Congrats, David Cook. David A., I’ll look forward to your “Michael Buble”-esque album in about ten years.